We know creating resources can be tiresome. Spending countless weekends at the kitchen table with a laminator and scissors is tedious work that we are all far too familiar with.
We want to give you that time back, so you can enjoy your weekends without having to think about creating resources for the upcoming week’s sessions!
Our Literacy kit gives you ‘ready to use’ resources created for speech pathologists – by speech pathologists.
We have worked hard to make sure that the resources are not only versatile, but also adhere to evidence-based practice; we have pondered word lists, considered coarticulatory effects, and deliberated over the functionality of activities, so you don’t have to.
Each box contains over $200 worth of value, targeting areas of speech, language, and literacy - along with an extra little-something to treat yourself!
The winter kit contains:
- A deck of Fremantle Speech Pathology’s articulation cards – targeting the /k/ sound in all positions
- Two bingo sheets to match the deck of cards
- Glow in the dark stars
- Two containers of Australian made nontoxic playdough
- Single word and phrase level word list to accompany a playdough activity
- A copy of The Very Sleepy Bear by Nick Bland
- Blank Question companion for The Very Sleepy Bear book
- A copy of Fremantle Speech Pathology’s Sound Switch booklet
- Two fine tipped satin feel pens
- Two packets of highquality bubble stickers for your clients to enjoy
- A 500ml insulated travel mug to keep your coffee warm during sessions!
Buy a single kit for just $110.